Friday, February 05, 2010

KEEGOAN vs KELEMBUTAN

I have no idea why suddenly today i was called to view my blog and write something in it.. It has been ages I haven't write anything in here..=) Actually I just feel like feeling less...How's that???rasa seperti tidak berperasaan...huhuu...Hurmm....sounds like i'm having a burden...yeaahh...might be...

Well....back to the topic, "keegoaan vs kelembutan".... Pernah x terjumpa or kenal someone yg sgt ego perangainya and x pernah rasa diri dia salah? Or maybe u yourself are acting that way? As far as i am concerned,sometimes we need to have that kind of character..i mean ego..but "sometimes",not all the times.. I used to be that kind of person ages ago.. Ye..sangat ego and x pernah nk mengalah..Suddenly one day,there was a guy told me,"Nurul Adillah,ego awak mengalahkan ego lelaki saya". But saya still degil and always think that I'm the one who is always right.. Mum said,maybe coz i'm the eldest..and i always want the whole world listen to my words..
But that was ages ago not now anymore..Time changes me a lot..I realise I got nothing by behaving that way..I'm just hurting others.. I'm happy to be a new Adillah..I'm happy my ego was gone with the wind...(^_^) I try to tolerate with people around me..

Oh ya! I got a story to be shared...
Ada sorg guru dari Jepun and he told his students, "Mengalah itu ibarat pohon willow..Have u ever heard of this tree's name? I don't..=) tp,pokok ni adalah pohon yang tegak dan kuat. Dan sambung guru tu lagi, "dan tidak melawan adalah ibarat pohon oak". Pohon oak adalah pohon yang keras dan kukuh. Did u get any message from this?? As far as i'm concerned, even kita mengalah pn,that doesn't mean kita kalah and kita lemah..and bila kita tidak melawan,that doesn't mean kita takut..=) Dan sedar atau tidak sedar,keegoan selalu kalah dengan kelembutan..=)

So,in a nut shell, x perlu la nak show off diri kita hebat dengan menunjukkan keegoaan kita coz that will make others annoy us.. =) and keegoan seorang wanita adalah kelembutannya kerana lembutnya wanita bukanlah perhiasan..Andai kelembutan ini dicabar oleh keegoan seorang lelaki,u'd better watch out or u'll be sacked!

No comments:

Post a Comment